Engineering Stores Person
£11 - £13 Per hour - Temp on-going
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for an Engineering Stores Person to work at their facility based near Featherstone.
- Manage engineering inventory to include receipt and issues of stock and non-stock items.
- Inspect and confirm delivery requirements are compliant e.g. accurate to order description, free of damage, of the correct specification and quality.
- Ongoing confirmation of inventory levels conduction periodic stock taking activities.
- Control of goods issued to ensure management of stock is controlled and costs are allocated to the correct cost centres and equipment using SAP.
- Coordination and kitting of spares required for scheduled work ensuring they are staged at the correct location or point of use and management of unused spares back onto stock.
- Receipt, packaging and distribution of repairable, rotable or service exchange components and equipment to ensure they are securely shipped to suppliers with the correct information and documentation for refurbishment.
- Working with the Engineering team who operate on a 24/7 basis
- Ideally someone with a background or good understanding of a Stores-persons role and with manufacturing/engineering experience. Being able to work on their own and unsupervised is also important.
- Experience of using SAP is key as this forms a large part of the role.
- FLT licence would be advantageous.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 26/05/2021