Engineering Support Administrator
£13.80 - £16.60 per hour
Temp to Perm
Hatfield / Welwyn Garden City
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Engineering Support Administrator to work at their facility based near Hatfield / Welwyn Garden City
- Assisting with quotations and following up.
- Logging opportunities, wins and losses on Sales Force.
- Involvement in contract review meetings.
- Data entry, word processing, spreadsheets.
- Creating graphs, charts & PowerPoint Presentations for meetings.
- General office duties including scanning, copy & filing.
- Provide to support to customer support and reception when required.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, drawing, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labour, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analysing labour, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A-C GCSE Level or equivalent in English and Maths
- Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience in a customer/public facing role
- Comfortable and experienced in communicating via telephone and email
- Experience of planning and prioritising to meet tight deadlines
- Good understanding of people and procedures
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate and liaise effectively at all levels within the Company
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients, suppliers, immediate team members and other production teams
- IT proficiency with the ability to input and retrieve data
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.