6 Month fixed term contract
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for an Engineering Technician / Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- Develop safe working practices for routine and non-routine tasks.
- Identify and rectify Back End performance issues.
- Daily routine checks for the Back End area.
- Continuous monitoring of equipment condition and further develop the system.
- Carry out routine planned Overhauls - Decorators, Coaters and LSMs.
- Carry out planned maintenance and ad-hoc maintenance, such as on conversion days.
- Carry out decorator alignments.
- Carry out mechanical improvements in the process.
- Support trials and new equipment installation and commissioning.
- Spare parts monitoring.
- Carry out unit spare rebuilds inclusive of Inkers and OV Units as required.
- Training and support of personnel in the Back-end area.
- Shift support / cover when required.
- Turning, milling, and grinding work, when required.
- Time-served engineer, HNC qualified or equivalent
- Languages: English is essential (other languages a plus)
- Computer Skills: MS Office
- Experience of working in a fast speed, high volume manufacturing environment.
- A flexible approach to work content in-line with day to day requirements.
- A willingness to extend your range of required skills is essential.
- Evidence of self-motivation, an ability to use your own initiative and to accept a level of responsibility.
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 08/11/2021