£34k per annum
Monday to Friday / Rotating Shifts / Mornings and Afternoons
Our client based in the Wrexham area are currently looking to recruit an Engineering Technician on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Site Engineering Manager, you will work as an integral part of a team dedicated to providing best in class engineering support to the manufacturing operation.
- Your responsibility will be to optimise the performance of automated production packing machinery and ancillary plant.
- Working closely with production colleagues you will ensure that equipment is properly set up and maintained, monitoring performance and carrying out fault diagnosis and running adjustments/repairs as necessary.
- Your job will also involve continuous process improvement, including preventative maintenance, maintaining utilities, modifications and providing support for the installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Adhere to the company's health, safety, environmental and personal standards policies.
- Ensure accurate and full record keeping of all work is carried out.
- Care for tools and equipment provided, ensuring that on completion of a task that equipment and/or work area is left in a clean and safe condition.
- Work as part of an inter-dependent team with flexibility to take on all other reasonable tasks, including availability for emergency breakdown cover.
- Candidates should have undertaken an engineering apprenticeship/training programme preferably with a recognised qualification.
- You should have recent relevant experience in providing engineering maintenance support within an industrial environment.
- You should be capable of carrying out electro-mechanical and PLC fault diagnosis and repairs and have at least 5 years relevant experience in providing technical support to high-speed packing equipment.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 31/08/2021