Estimator - HVAC
gap technical are proud to be working in partnership with a global smart engineering and technology solutions provider in their search for an HVAC Maintenance Estimator to work at their facility in Enfield. The role will be focussing on the Facilities Management arm of their business where you will be a key part of the sales team, building on their strong background within Facilities Services.
- Complete a labour load of assets to determine labour requirements to tender specified schedules.
- Review and understanding of tender documents highlighting key aspects, requirements and areas of risk together with mitigation.
- Assess information and organise quotations from external suppliers/sub-contractors and resolve any queries that arise including technical and commercial compliance.
- Produce a fully detailed quotation in accordance with Customer and client templates.
- Ensure the preparation and assess the requirements for producing tenders and budgets, establishing associated costs.
- Ensure that all assumptions/exclusions are fully detailed both internally and externally to the customer within the quotation document.
- Ensure that all quotations are in line with Company Procedures.
- Maintain relationships with clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Raise purchase orders for quoted works ensuring deliveries meet operational requirements.
- Liaise with the Labour Planners and client to manage works are booked in with the operations team.
- Attend site visits where required to build or verify asset data.
- Carry out any other adhoc duties as requested by your Line Manager.
- Be able to prioritise workload, delegate communicate effectively with all departments.
- Present to clients in clear and confident manner
- Write in a clear, concise, engaging and active voice
- Creative, innovative and personable with the ability to work to tight timelines
- Estimating experience within a Facilities Services Environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Previous experience in technical bid writing
- Previous technical HVAC maintenance and service experience
- A basic understanding of the market drivers and our competition
Please send your CV and call Chris at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 05/02/2020