Event Site Manager
£28k-£32k per annum
Our client based in the Wrexham area is currently looking to recruit an Event Site Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Taking responsibility for chalet installation at events nationwide., the candidate should have exceptional practical and organisational skills. An ability to adapt to any situation, and who would become a fundamental part of a team, who is willing to grow with the company and take it forward. Working at some of the biggest festivals in the summer and at some of Britain's biggest Christmas Markets.
- To be the lead Manager for all chalet site management.
- Managing and planning the installation and removal of the chalet hire business.
- Driving vehicles as required to deliver marquees, chalets and associated equipment.
- Take responsibility for installing and removing, chalets and associated equipment in a safe and professional manner and ensure procedures are adhered too.
- Working closely with Logistics and Operations for organising delivery and collecting of chalets and marquees as required.
- Manage the stock to ensure quality and stock availability and carry out repairs as requested.
- Being responsible for a team of people to ensure the success of an event and ensure all jobs are completed to the high standards the company needs to maintain.
- Being responsible for the chalet storage and ensure the premises is well maintained and secure.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained, stored and transported in a suitable manner.
- Ensure full compliance for driver regulations and team well-being.
- Be a practical hands-on person cable of carrying out repairs to both wood and metal work.
- HGV driver preferred (not essential).
- Moffet/Forklift driver (training can be provided).
- Ability to work weekends and overtime as and when required.
- Exceptional practical and organisational skills.
- Ability to adapt to any given situation.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/07/2021