£24,408 per annum
Monday - Thursday 8am-4:30pm / Friday 8am-1pm
Our client, a large manufacturing facility based in Wrexham have identified a need for an Expeditor to join their production office.
- Working as part of a small team the successful applicant will play a key role in ensuring prompt and efficient delivery of parts for their busy manufacturing division.
- Coordinating deliveries of goods to production department.
- Monitor inventory levels.
- Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Be computer literate in Excel and Word.
- Previous knowledge of the SAP computer system would be an advantage, although training will be given.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 28/02/2022