Export Compliance Administrator
£24k per annum
Alternating Hours - See below
Our client based in the Chester area are currently recruiting for an Export Compliance Administrator on a full time, permanent basis. Reporting to the Technical Manager you will work together as part of a highly focused team with the sole purpose of ensuring any product destined for Export leaves site with the correct paperwork. During the summer the working hours will alternate between Mon - Thurs/Tues - Fri 12 hour shifts and during winter - 4 on/4 off, all hours will be worked during the day.
- Ensure that any export vehicle leaving site has the correct export paperwork.
- Work hand in hand with operations and supply chain teams to ensure the smooth loading and despatch of vehicles for export.
- Deal with issues as and when they happen.
- Undertake product Integrity checks such as coding, packaging etc.
- Operate the company Export Master system.
- Liaise with the Supply Chain department to ensure 100% compliance.
- Deal with SQA.
- Prepare required export documents and statements.
- Carry out product trace backs.
- Part of Site Auditing team.
- Part of Site HACCP Team for all products.
- Teamwork: Able to work in a team environment on a day by day basis. Gets along with all colleagues and supports others where necessary.
- Trustworthy: Able to be left to their own devises to get on with the job in hand.
- Communication: Clear communicator who can deal with a wide spectrum of people.
- Flexible: Able to adapt to changing work needs including shifts and areas of responsibility.
- Organised: Can prioritise their daily workload in an efficient and effective manor and has a high level of attention to detail.
- IT Skills: Use of excel and word. Use of data bases.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 12/12/2021