Competitive + Benefits
Welwyn Garden City / Hatfield
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Facilities Coordinator to work at their facility based near Hatfield
- Coordinate all preventative maintenance schedules and maintenance requests
- Coordinate the departments capital expenditure application and approval process: prioritising projects, obtaining quotations, compiling presentations, progressing applications
- Accountable for the sites preventative maintenance management and reporting at a corporate level (monthly presentation and Teams review)
- Management of contractors including Initial assessments and the maintaining of approval records, obtaining quotations, raising of purchase orders, planning, and scheduling all contractor visits, day to day management of contractors, including inductions and conducting safety audits
- Coordinate the site lifting equipment program, scheduling statutory inspections, maintaining records and operator approvals
- Coordinate compliance with machinery maintenance and statutory inspections (mainly contacted)
- Raising of departmental purchase requests and booking in of non-stocked items
- Enter daily time sheets for maintenance
- Become an SPA for contractors and confined space
- Assist with the day to day running of maintenance department
- Manufacturing or Facilities qualification or relevant proven experience
- Lean Manufacturing
- Health & Safety Training
- Experience in a heavy-duty metal manufacturing environment
- Prior Facilities management experience
- Proven knowledge of facilities Health & Safety requirements
- Experience of manufacture of electro-mechanical product.
- Strong problem-solving skills (containment & countermeasure).
- Demonstrate Lean Manufacturing experience in a low volume environment.
- Strong understanding of Change Management.
- People management, including application of basic Employment Law.
- People management
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
- Coaching and Development
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.