£50,000 - £55,000 + Excellent Benefits
Hatfield / Welwyn Garden City
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Facilities Manager to work at their facility based near Welwyn Garden City
- Ensuring scheduled dates are met or that alternative dates are determined with relevant department
- Responsible for DI System and training
- Reporting expected or actual variations against schedule
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value
- Ensure building, machinery and grounds are maintained to high level
- Managing business refurbishments, renovations and office moves as they arise
- Managing and facilitating of third-party suppliers in their provision of facilities services
- Budgeting and record-keeping of third-party suppliers
- Managing cleaning services within the business
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
- Management and control of overtime
- Reporting on a monthly basis to senior management with KPI's, projects & DI
- Review and continuously seek improvement to the functions and processes
- Ensure that work is conducted in a safe environment according to safe practices
- Conduct performance twice yearly performance review
- Responsible for departmental skills matrix
- Manufacturing or Facilities qualification or relevant proven experience
- Lean Manufacturing
- Experience in a heavy-duty metal manufacturing environment
- Experience of planning and prioritising to meet tight deadlines
- Prior Facilities management experience
- Good understanding of people management procedures;
- Experience of manufacture of electro-mechanical product.
- Demonstrate Lean Manufacturing experience in a low volume environment.
- Strong understanding of Change Management.
- People management, including application of basic Employment Law.
- People management
- Experience Aircraft Industry
- Coaching and Development
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 04/12/2020