Field Service Engineer - Battery & Charger
£24,000 - £27,500 depending on experience
Company Van/ Mobile Phone and Tablet provided
gap technical are proud to be representing this National Engineering Business in their search for a Field Service Engineer to work at their facility based near Goole
- The candidate must be familiar with all types of traction batteries & battery chargers, battery change equipment and have excellent customer facing skills and be able to interact with key people at all levels.
- It is required that the candidate will have all necessary certification, electrical qualifications. The role involves carrying out all aspects of field service work from minor repairs, battery rebuilds and basic battery & charger maintenance.
- The role will be home based and the candidate must be able to work on their own initiative and also be a team player.
- This is not a Monday to Friday, 9 to 5, role and candidates must be prepared to be flexible with working hours and for the occasional overnight stay away from home. There is also a requirement for on call cover, to include weekends, and this is worked on a rota basis.
- A company vehicle, mobile phone, and tablet are all provided and a competitive salary is to be offered commensurate with experience.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good judgement and problem-solving skills
- High degree of self-reliance and trust
- Full UK driving licence
- City & Guilds / NVQ
Please send your CV and call Abby at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 15/01/2020