Negotiable dependant on experience
Monday - Friday / 8am - 5:15pm
Located in North Wales, our client is part of a global company employing over 28,000 staff worldwide. Due to expansion of the R&D - Recycling Technology Department our client have an exceptional opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to join their successful team. Working collaboratively with design and production engineers from all over the world you will become a key member of the team designing manufacturing processes for the facilities worldwide.
- Project Support: coordination of each stage of a new product introduction cycle from R&D to mass production.
- Sample preparations for the support of R&D investigations.
- Gathering and analysing data attained from experiments and problem solving using Six Sigma techniques.
- Creation of diverse documentation such as work instructions, flowcharts and process control charts for new model introductions.
- Involvement in continuous improvement activities around the factories. Identifying recycling techniques and sharing ideas with automation and production departments.
- Communicating and working in a multicultural environment on research and development, sharing ideas and learning from their ways of working. (especially Japanese, European, and American Engineers).
- You will need a B.Eng. Degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering or similar qualification.
- You will also need to be a proactive problem solver with an analytical approach.
- We want a team worker who is dedicated and tenacious with an ability to quickly learn new concepts and take ownership of tasks.
- Opportunity to travel overseas on business and knowledge of Japanese/Czech/Slovakian language would be an advantage.
- As well as a competitive salary, our client offer a generous benefits package including contributory pension, discretionary bonus scheme, on site subsidised restaurant, opportunities for overseas travel, discounts on products and training and development opportunities to progress your career.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 18/11/2021