£25,000 to £27,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this exciting manufacturing business in their search for a Graduate Engineer to work at their facility based near Wrexham
Are you a Graduate Engineer with a strong technical background and the desire to work for a forward-thinking business?
If so this could be the ideal opportunity for you. This is a challenging and varied role with the opportunity to grow with the company. The role also offers an excellent benefits package including a company pension scheme, holidays amongst some other great benefits.
You will work closely with the senior management team, engaging in several different projects worth up to £3 million! This role has been strategically positioned to allow this individual a taste of each element to the business. This is a great opportunity to work within an innovative team. The company are big on training development and career advancement. This is a chance not to be missed.
- Degree qualified in an Engineering discipline.
· A flexible approach to work content in-line with day to day requirements.
· A willingness to extend your range of required skills is essential.
· Evidence of self-motivation, an ability to use your own initiative and to accept a level of responsibility.
· Technical and problem solving aptitude that can be applied to manufacturing.
- Has basic engineering skills and can undertake fault finding activities.
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 13/08/2020