Graduate Laboratory Technician
Gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a Laboratory Analyst to work at their facility based near Liverpool
- Support in the analytical testing to support method development activities.
- Support with analytical testing to support method validation and transfers.
- Maintaining laboratory records to current cGMP requirements.
- Operating to current Environmental Health & Safety standards.
- Candidates must be degree level qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject. If you are a recent graduate - great, please apply
- Practical analytical/laboratory experience gained from an industrial or university lab
- Recent practical experience of HPLC and/or GC analysis within a GMP environment.
- Recent practical experience of general wet chemical analysis within a GMP environment.
Please send your CV to Charlotte via the link provided on the website.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 24/10/2020