HGV Team Leader
£25k-£28k per annum
Our client based in the Wrexham area is currently looking to recruit a HGV Team Leader to join their team on a permanent basis. As a highly experienced HGV Driver you will be capable of managing a team on site to deliver high class events in a safe and professional manner.
- To safeguard health and safety procedures and ensure all staff on site comply with company policy.
- As Site Team Leader be responsible for managing builds and de rigs of marquees and chalets for major events.
- To be Team Leader and key contact on site with clients and ensure Health and safety is paramount.
- Responsible for the chalet storage facility.
- Managing and motivating a team of people to deliver first class events.
- Ensure all equipment and jobs are completed to the high standards the company needs to maintain.
- Driving as required to deliver and collect equipment.
- To provide support to Marquee and Chalet teams as business dictates and be a Key leader across all brands.
- Ensure full driver and vehicle compliance to meet DVSA and driver working regulations.
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work closely with clients to exceed their expectations.
- A team player capable of managing and motivating site teams.
- Excellent customer service & communication skills.
- Motivate by delivering successful projects and receiving positive client feedback.
- Fantastic problem solver and able to "think outside the box".
- Excellent decision maker.
- Organisational skills/ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Good leadership skills with the ability to delegate.
- Management/Supervisory Experience.
- Happy to work occasional unsociable hours.
- Must hold a UK Driving License with either B+E or C1 category.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as and when required.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/07/2021