£27,585 per annum
Based in Wrexham, our client is currently looking to recruit a Home Economist to join their Engineering Team on a permanent basis.
- Liaise with a team of Engineers regarding new model features, automatic cooking programmes, cooking performance, and compliance with IEC/client standards.
- Involved in the development of printed matter, including user manuals from brief to print.
- Applicants should be qualified in Home Economics/Consumer Science or equivalent.
- Previous experience of product development and testing would be an advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (using Word, Excel and Email) are essential, as the successful applicant will be required to liaise with customers, suppliers and other subsidiaries and accurately maintain test records and reports.
- Flexible and able to work on their own initiative.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 31/05/2021