gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a HPLC Analyst to work at their facility based near Chester
- To carry out detailed analysis of raw materials, in process and finished product in line with procedures, specifications and defined test methods. In line with GMP and ISO17025 standards
- Using a variety of other analytical techniques - HPLC, FTIR, titrations, SG etc
- To support in the development of new test methods for new bulk liquids and chemicals.
- Ensuring accurate recording of analytical data
- Calibrating a variety of analytical equipment within the laboratory
- Organising your own workload to meet customer and company deadlines
- Completing analytical reports and other subsequent documentation.
- Candidates must be degree level qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject,
- Proven experience HPLC from industrial lab (pharmaceutical, medical device, chemical)
- Experience working in a regulated laboratory would be essential
- Self-motivated and highly organised to manage multiple projects, with a keen desire to obtain a role in a leading organisation.
- Shift work - 12 hour days, 4 days on, 4 days off
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 01/11/2020