Hydraulic Fitter - Nights
£16.20 Per Hour
gap technical are proud to be representing this National manufacturing business in their search for a number of skilled Coachbuilders to work at their facility based near Winsford. Our client is a leader in their field, and they are looking for talented individuals to join their team.
Reporting to the management team you will be responsible for the installation and commissioning of Hydraulic components and hose fitment. Candidates must have knowledge of hydraulic principles, an understanding of hydraulic circuit diagrams and have experience with fault finding. As well as having an installation background the candidate should also have general maintenance experience and be able to follow test procedures and processes.
- Adherence to health and safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining production area housekeeping
- Minimise waste by using/disposing of raw materials and consumable items efficiently
- Maintaining a safe working environment at all times
This role is ideally suited to a hands on, organised, proactive and self-motivated individual. Suitable candidates will have:
- Hands on manufacturing experience ideally in commercial vehicle bodywork or trailer manufacturing
- Previous experience of hydraulic systems
- Demonstrate skillset using various hand tools
- Ability to read and work from drawings
- Ability to ensure production target output and quality is maintained
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 15/11/2021