Inbound Customer Service Advisor
£9.14 per hour
Days Only (Mon-Fri) / 1 in 3 Saturdays
gap technical are proud to be representing this Global Consumer Products manufacturer in their search for an Inbound Customer Service Advisor to work at their facility based near Liverpool
- Inbound customer service calls regarding a range of products
- Queries regarding faults or damage
- Booking appointments
- Processing orders
- Updating customer details or changing delivery details
- Collaborating with relevant departments to resolve customer queries or product faults
- Advertising products/services on offer.
- To be successful in the role of Inbound Call Centre Advisor the following skills are essential;
- Previous customer service experience (customer services any sector) Minimum 12 months
- Passion for customer service
- Excellent timekeeper
- Experience with cross-selling and up-selling would be advantageous but no essential
- Full training on the company's products and systems will be provided for every Inbound Call Centre Advisor.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 18/12/2021