Electrical Installations Engineer
£30,000 - £35,000
Kettering Head Office - Nationwide coverage
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Installations Engineer to work at their facility based near Kettering (WFH)
- To assemble and install 3rd part equipment purchased by the client as part of a project, to the declared engineering specification or as instructed by the Installations Manager
- To support the Project and Installation teams, as required.
- To communicate with the customer in a clear and concise manner
- To adhere to all Health and Safety Requirements
- To complete job sheets and any other project or quality records.
- To test the installation and commissioning of the client or third Party supplied equipment.
- Record and notify the Installations manager of any customer complaint if any are received.
- To comply with the current working procedures manuals, QA Responsibilities and Health and Safety Requirements
- Raise Quality system queries or suggestions with the relevant Manager.
- To assist where possible, the customer in his quality procedures and systems of work
- To assist, if required, ESS field operations such as servicing, breakdowns and site cover.
- Time served apprenticeship in a mech/elec discipline or ONC or HNC in Electrical Engineering
- Organisational - Working at Heights certificate or FLT licence training to be provided
Please send your CV and call Abby at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 20/06/2022