£30k per annum
Monday - Friday / 8am - 5:15pm
Located in North Wales, our client is part of a global company employing over 28,000 staff worldwide. We are pleased to announce that our client have a vacancy within their IT Department to support the management of the company's IT Infrastructure and supporting the Digital Transformation in the organisation looking for an IT Engineer to help support their tech team in developing award-winning bespoke software platforms. Providing excellent IT support and day-to-day maintenance of systems to the client base. The role offers great scope and the opportunity to further grow and progress in your career.
- The successful candidate's will be responsible for developing IT solutions by programming in a range of languages to suit the applications in the following key areas;
- Desktop application development: Currently using Object Pascal within the Delphi RAD studio IDE , MSSQL Server and GITHUB.
- Administration software: Active Directory ,VMware ,Confluence ,Symantec ,Veeam , SharePoint and Meraki cloud management tools.
- Microsoft Office 365 support and good knowledge of Windows operating systems- Server/Desktop for example windows server 2012+,Windows 7+.
- Assist with General Software installation ,Print Server management installation, Linux server or alternative devices e.g., Raspberry Pi's. configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software.
- Knowledge of the following topics:- basic IT security threats and attack vectors, Active Directory management tasks , networking devices such as firewalls and switches and basic IT security principles.
- Support and collaborate on projects with our factory in Slovakia, and work with our European MIS teams on Global systems
- Excellent communicator on all levels
- Eager to learn new technologies and support existing Team members within a fast-paced Manufacturing facility.
- You will be qualified to a Degree Level in IT/Software development with between 1-2 years' experience in an IT programming background or have the relevant experience on the listed Web Development or Desktop Application development as well as being highly innovative and up to date with the very latest technologies, with the capability to integrate these into effective solutions to support project targets.
- As well as a competitive salary, our client offer a generous benefits package including non-contributory pension, discretionary bonus scheme, opportunities for overseas travel, discounts on products and training and development opportunities to progress your career and an on-site subsidised restaurant.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 31/01/2022