IT Project Manager
£450 per day (LTD / Umbrella)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a IT Project Manager to work at their facility based near Milton Keynes
- An IT Project Manager (PM), on an initial 9-month term is needed to work in close alignment with the central IT resources together with external partners.
- The role will report to the sponsor, Head of IT Security and contractual into the IT project management office (PMO)
- The PM shall perform all services in accordance with best practice, internal standards, or frameworks such as PRINCE II and with international professional standards of skill, care, and diligence.
- Build a robust project plan to include business engagement and communication.
- Work alongside key stakeholders including IT, Divisional and local business representatives, IT Service Management team, external vendors, and business representatives.
- Hold steering meetings, follow up on decisions, report progress, log risks and issues and ensure successful communication.
- Working alongside the partners and suppliers, local teams and to ensure the successful transition of the solution into an operational state with GSN.
- Completion of projects.
- Solid IT project management experience change management and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Significant experience leading international projects, leveraging dispersed remote project teams and a breadth of knowledge around delivering Infrastructure change activities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and workstreams simultaneously and experience managing resource requirements and prioritisation in a complex matrix environment.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and influencing skills with good stakeholder engagement. Capability to handle ambiguity.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 24/04/2021