IT Regional Support Engineer
£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a IT Support Engineer to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- Key areas of responsibility are to provide a second level of support to our end users.
- To ensure a good quality of service and collaboration with Group IT services.
- Maintaining day-to-day operations and maintenance of the Regional infrastructure devices and applications.
- Ensure that the technology deployed to desktops is in line with user expectations, stable and up-to-date.
- To work closely with the Regional IT Support Manager to look at ways to improve the Regional IT Infrastructure.
- Ensure that all systems supported by Regional Services are operational.
- Monitor IT solutions within area of responsibility, report and troubleshoot any problems as required.
- Apply security updates and patches, as required.
- Create documentation, procedures, and policies in relation to the areas of responsibility.
- Establish a good working relationship with peers, end users and other business stakeholders.
- Talk to staff/clients through a series of actions, either face to face or by telephone.
- Create Dashboards and Reports
- Good general level of IT education - skills of an IT specialist are essential.
- Microsoft technologies (including AD), virtual infrastructure and network technologies.
- Good working knowledge of Cloud infrastructure.
- Must be able to travel with UK and Europe.
- Experience of working in a fast speed, high volume manufacturing environment.
- Proven flexible approach to work content in-line with day to day requirements.
- Proven ability to use your own initiative and to accept a level of responsibility.
- Ability to demonstrate a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 16/4/2021