IT Systems Engineer
'Days Only (Mon-Fri)'
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for an IT Systems Engineer to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- Microsoft Windows 10 (including MDT) & Server 2012-2019 support skills, including Active Directory, Windows Server Update Service and DNS
- Microsoft Office / Office 365
- Systems Management, Monitoring and Alerting
- System Change Control. Implementing changes (e.g., improvements, upgrades, migration) to existing systems whilst minimising business impact and risk.
- Software license management
- Diagnose faults with technical systems and take appropriate action, escalating as necessary ensuring proper recording, investigation, identification, and resolution.
- An interest in working with inhouse developed software, managing, and improving the processes via new coding.
Additional General responsibilities: -
- Assist with General Software installation, Print Server management installation, Linux server or alternative devices e.g., Raspberry Pi's. configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software.
- Proactive monitoring preventative maintenance of data centre systems (including generator, UPS, air-conditioning, disaster recovery kit.
- General Network & Cable Management & maintenance.
- Cisco Wireless Access Point (Set up & Configuration)
- Lansweeper, confluence & GITHUB knowledge
- You will be qualified to a minimum of a Degree Level in IT with between 1-2 years' experience in an IT position, be highly innovative and up to date with the very latest technologies, with the capability to integrate these into effective solutions to support project targets.
Please send your CV and call Ben at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 04/06/2022