IT Systems Specialist
Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Widnes / Runcorn
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for an IT Systems Specialist to work at their facility based near Runcorn
- Implementing new releases and setting up standards for operational management
- Implementing new developments and changes in accordance with CSV standards
- Configuring and managing Development, Validation and Production environments on relevant systems.
- Ensuring compliance with Data Integrity requirements for all Manufacturing/LAB Systems
- Administer and maintain support services
- Managing incidents, problems, changes and releases to Laboratory/Production systems with external vendor support where necessary
- Coordinating, testing and administering application security
- Complying with internal CSV/QA standards and provides support to internal and third party audits.
- Degree qualification in computer related subject preferable
- Extensive experience working in or along-side Manufacturing/LAB systems
- Strong hands-on technical skills, operational background, and working experience with infrastructure technologies and business applications
- Experience in working in a highly regulated industry, preferably Pharmaceuticals - familiar with Data Integrity requirements for systems
- Project Management qualification preferable
- Familiarisation with Lean/Process improvement concepts preferable
- In depth knowledge of a wide range of Manufacturing/LAB systems gained from involvement in a significant systems implementation or upgrade
- Practical knowledge and experience in Manufacturing/LAB processes
- Commercial awareness and understanding of the operational and financial implications of decisions taken
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 25/05/2021