£22k-£25k per annum dependant on experience
Our client based in Wrexham is currently recruiting a Logistics Administrator. Reporting to the Dispatch Coordinator you will be providing administrative support for all customer deliveries and collections. This will include the efficient packing, labelling and checking of all items prior to being despatched. The production of all despatch documentation using the Epicor system and other labelling systems.
- To produce the packed items on time and in full as per the customers' requirements.
- Working closely with the Production Scheduler and Despatch Co-ordinator to ensure all planned jobs will achieve the required despatch date.
- The production and control of the daily 'Despatch List'.
- Actively advise customer service and sales team regarding the on-time status of customer deliveries.
- To liaise with manufacturing and laboratory to ensure the despatch plans can be met.
- Monitor any items which fail to be despatched and working with all departments establish the new customer delivery date.
- The safe loading of the vehicles in line with the transportation requirements.
- Support the Despatch Co-ordinator and Operations Manager with ongoing reviews of the despatch layout to ensure the most efficient movement and picking of materials is in operation.
- Strive for continual improvement and implementation of 'best practice' in all areas of this role.
- Provide dedicated cover for Despatch Co-ordinator in respect of holidays and absences.
- Working with the client's management team, develop and maintain cross functional relationships to ensure business 'problems' and 'opportunities' can be quickly and effectively resolved/exploited to achieve business objectives.
- Educated to ONC or equivalent.
- Current counterbalance licence.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
- Knowledge of despatch/packing/logistics operations as well as key requirements of customers.
- Minimum of 3 years working in packing/despatch.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Team Working.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 28/09/2021