£25k-£27k per annum
Our client based in the Chester area are currently recruiting for a Logistics Analyst on a full time, permanent basis. The main job purpose will be to administer all aspects of inter site movements, liaise with third party providers, and capture transport costs.
- Develop and maintain system alignment interfaces for 3rd party warehousing and returnable packaging stocks and transactions.
- Reports stock alignment between QTV and 3PL locations on an agreed regular basis.
- Ensuring integrity of stock at third party locations. (Stock qty, status and batch accuracy).
- Reports Customer Returnable Packaging account balances.
- Reports rental supplier inventory alignment on a weekly basis. Driving resolution actions on indication of areas of issue.
- Validates and approves Third Party invoices for warehousing.
- Conducts stocktake and audit checks at Third Party locations as required.
- Supports Returnable Packaging and Transport administration.
- Lead Contact for Logistics Team. Delegation of activities where required.
- Logistics experience.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 05/11/2021