Logistics / Warehouse Specialist
12-hour shifts (days + nights)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Logistics Specialist to work at their facility based near Runcorn
- Pick, replenish, load and store components/product to facilitate the production
- Initiate cycle count sessions to measure stock accuracy
- Maintain housekeeping and compliance according to cGMP standards
- Process all deliveries within timely manner in accordance with company processes
- Ensure documentation is completed in real-time and filed accordingly to meet compliance requirements
- Act as a coach and mentor to less experienced colleagues
- Initiate and complete any quality investigations in a timely and efficient manner
- Proactively ensure written processes are reviewed and updated to align with current best practice
- Demonstrate initiative by initiating and leading improvement projects
- A degree in Management or Logistics desirable
- Previous experience of working within a warehouse or progressive high-speed environment (although not essential).
- Logistics / warehouse management - essential
- Aptitude for data collection and analysis
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 15/03/2022