Maintenance & Control Engineer
Salary - Negotiable (Depending On Experience)
'2x Shift (Earlies/Lates)'
gap technical are proud to be representing this National Automotive manufacturing business in their search for a Maintenance Control Engineer to work at their facility based near Coventry
- To assist with the set-up and operation of planned preventative maintenance procedures.
- To undertake planned preventive maintenance as required. To ensure breakdowns are responded to in a quick and prompt manor.
- To assist with the set-up of emergency procedures for machine breakdowns.
- To understand and operate to define emergency procedures for machine breakdowns to minimize downtime
- To recommend improvements to the working processes or equipment where opportunities are seen, undertake or assist with their implementation where requested.
- To co-ordinate feedback on process and equipment improvements to the appropriate authority.
- To ensure assessment and minimization of risks with regard maintenance issues.
- To ensure all software is backed-up and stored correctly
- Gain a clear understanding of customer quality standards and operate within audit process that ensure both Customer and Client expectations are met.
- To ensure the effective building of client relationships and the Clients image suitability represents the high standards required by the Company.
- To undertake liaison with customers and suppliers at all levels as and when needs arise.
- To always work in a safe manner complying with any applicable Health & Safety legislation.
- To adhere to Company policy and operate to procedures and work instructions.
- Formal qualifications in Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of applicable Health & Safety legislation.
- A demonstrable aptitude to problem solving.
- An ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and to support staff to do the same.
- Computer Literacy to an intermediate standard in Microsoft applications.
- The ability to delegate and supervise contractors.
- Experience in an electrical and/or mechanical environment.
- Experience of operating within an emergency repair situation.
- Experience of handling customer complaints and queries face to face.
- Knowledge of Fault finding/programming ABB robots and Siemens PLC's
- Knowledge of Fault finding/programming Fanuc Robots
- Ability to supervise Contractors and impart knowledge onto them
- Demonstrates a strong desire to satisfy the need of the customer whilst maintaining the needs of the business.
- Demonstrates energy, enthusiasm, commitment and desire to achieve goals.
- The ability to support and motivate individuals and teams.
- Prioritize and plans people activities, working to defined systems.
- Reason logically and accurately to solve technical problems.
- Works well without guidance and supervision.
- Abb, Siemens Step 7
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 07/11/2021
Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for this position. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!