£34,000 (7am - 3pm / 3pm - 11pm Shift)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Deeside
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer with a strong technical background and the desire to work for a forward thinking business?
If so this could be the ideal opportunity for you. As well as offering a challenging and varied role the company also offer an excellent benefits package including a company pension scheme amongst some other great benefits.
For over 14 years this facility has produced a broad range of beverage products. Their staff have developed significance expertise from their experience in this area over a lengthy period of time. The product range has been sold in the UK, Continental Europe and the US markets.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be expected to utilise both Electrical and Mechanical knowledge to maintain machinery onsite. Trouble shoot, fault finding, diagnose and rectify issues on equipment / machinery. Engage in Proactive and Reactive maintenance to ensure downtime is minimised.
- Ensure preventative services and corrective maintenance are carried out in order of importance and paperwork is completed accordingly
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance of machinery
- Trouble shoot, fault finding, diagnose and rectify issues on equipment / machinery
- Reactive maintenance to ensure minimum downtime
- Communicating with Production team to ensure changeovers are correctly implemented
- Adhering to safety standards
- Liaising with Maintenance Manager on an ongoing basis to ensure tasks are completed
- Flexible across the whole production facility
- Get involved in installations and commissioning when necessary
- Flexible approach to working hours / Shift Work
- The ideal candidate will have an Electrical and Mechanical background. The role would suit someone starting out in their career and wishing to progress
- Experience of PLC's and associated filling equipment would be a distinct advantage
- Experience working within a food / beverages plant or similar - desired but not essential
- A can-do attitude
- Willing to learn
Please send your CV and call Josh at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 20/03/2020