Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Deeside / Chester
3 Shift Pattern - (6-2/2-10/10-6)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Maintenance engineer to work at their facility based near Deeside
- Proactive maintenance in the form of periodic maintenance, equipment health check and equipment kaizen to prevent failure.
- Reactive maintenance including fault finding, diagnosis, and repair of equipment in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Mechanical knowledge, experience and skill with drive systems, gearboxes, hydraulics and pneumatics. Competence in interpret drawings and manuals to aid problem solving and repair.
- Electrically component to fault find and repair systems such as motors, contactors, relays, inverters, PLC's and servo systems.
- Able fault find and understand machine function and sequence using PLC ladder logic.
- Experience with any of the following may be an advantage - Fanuc robotics, industrial gas systems, electrically heated furnaces, PC skills, IT networks.
- Time served apprentice
- Experience of working in high volume manufacturing sector within a small team.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for this position. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!