Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Bias)
£14.42 Per Hour / £30,000 Per Annum
10:00-18:30 Days Mon-Fri
gap technical are proud to be representing this market leading manufacturing business in their search for a Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Normanton.
As Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the smooth running of the production lines and general maintenance of equipment during your shift with, an emphasis on minimizing downtime.
Your production maintenance activities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Silos and screw feeders
- Mixing tanks, chimneys, and cooling towers
- Pumps and valves
- Gear Boxes
- Electrical Sensors
- Fitting, repairing, and servicing mechanical components.
- Hydraulics - valves, hoses, seals, pressure testing
- Component repairs to both mechanical and electrical systems
- Our client is looking for an experienced multi-skilled engineer with an adaptable work ethic. Some of the production machinery is bespoke and as such successful applicants will need a problem-solving mind-set.
- Ideally applicants will have previous work experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- It is important that you can diversify within the various operation and roles of the factory and take a hands-on approach when necessary. You will be a team player with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Forklift Truck experience/licence is preferred but training can be given.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 19/05/2021