Maintenance Engineer - Warrington
£22.00 Per Hour (PAYE) £30.00 Per Hour (Umbrella/ Ltd Oustide IR35)
Do you currently work a shift pattern that gives you time off or are you a skilled maintenance engineer that is looking for part time work. Gap Technical work with a number of Manufacturing Businesses throughout the North West supporting with ad hoc shift cover.
If you are an Engineer looking for additional income, wider industry exposure or part time work then we have the perfect solution
Our client portfoliio includes FMCG, Food, Beverage, Packaging, Chemical manufacturers aswell as Automated Storage & Distribiution Functions
Typical Performance Objectives include
- To support the maintenance process by responding effectively to equipment breakdowns, carrying out scheduled maintenance work and being proactive on the correction and modification of reoccurring machine processing faults.
- To respond effectively to equipment breakdowns and ensure maximum focus is given to their nominated production area
- To fault find in an effective and efficient manner whilst utilising the various machines historic / information documentation
- To establish harmonious relations with the operational staff and to work flexibly with them
- Carrying out Root Cause Analaysis technicques to improve machine rliability
- Ensuring that machinery is maintained and repaired to a high standard.
- Pro-active in the reduction of engineering downtime and continuous improvement of the process and the department.
- The successful candidate will ideally of completed a Timeserved engineering apprenticeship
- A background in FMCG/Packaging Manufacturing will be a distinct advantage however not a prerequisite.
- Ability to Fault Find on 3 Phase Electrical Systems, Drives an I/O PLC Fault Finding
- Ability to Fault Find on Conveyor, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Systems
- You must be an excellent communicator and be able to plan and organise efficiently.
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 14/01/2022