£27,000 Per Annum (Overtime additional)
Lates Only (2-10)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Burnley
- Perform day-to-day delivery of maintenance tasks, specifically preventative/predictive maintenance, and corrective maintenance and conduct performance improvement initiatives.
- Provide effective and efficient support to the Maintenance Supervisor and other engineers.
- Identify the root cause of faults/breakdowns and prioritise corrective actions to meet operational processing objectives in association with team leaders.
- Promote working relationships between engineering and all other departments.
- Promote/encourage continuous improvement, lean and 5S within the company.
- Be flexible with working hours.
- Qualified in either electrical or mechanical engineering, you will have experience of working as part of an effective maintenance team through a period of considerable change and investment in technology.
- 5% Company pension contribution
- 25 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- 2 - 10 Shift Permanent (No shift premium)
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 20/02/2022