Salary £30,000 Per Annum
2x Shift (Earlies/Lates) - Monday to Friday
gap technical are proud to be representing this National Manufacturing business in their search for a Maintenance Technician (Electrical Bias) to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- As an ideal candidate for this role, you will be have completed an apprenticeship in an appropriate field.
- You will have experience of providing maintenance support in a light engineering environment and will have the capability to think clearly under pressure and work alone or as part of a small team.
- Duties will include planned maintenance, responding to machine breakdowns and installation of new equipment.
- Experience with PLCs and robotics would be an advantage. Full Training will be given
- Minimum educational requirements would be City and Guilds qualifications
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 27/02/2022