£39,000 - £40,350 Dependant on Experience
Continental Days & Nights (2Days/2nights/4off)
gap technical are proud to be representing this market leading manufacturing business in their search for a Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Deeside. The role would suit a mechanically biased Engineer. However the company will invest in Multi Skilling for Engineers that want to continue their professional development and upskill
- To respond to machine & auxiliary failures
- Troubleshooting and fault finding on a range of electrical and mechanical plant equipment, packing machinery and site services.
- Installation, commissioning and repair of all plant and facilities
- To assist the Manufacturing Department with line adjustments, changeovers and breakdowns
- Responsible for improvements and reduction of downtime through increased efficiencies through your own ideas and input
- To take an active role in the Health and safety requirements on site on behalf of the Engineering Department
- To be able to work unsupervised when tasked to do so and to organise the work of others in response to the site needs
- Work alongside and support the activities of all engineering contractors when they are on site
- Produce and maintain documents relating to the administration of all engineering tasks
- The job holder is required to do all tasks considered as relevant by his line manager
- A qualified engineer, to HNC &/ NVQ Level 3 standard in an electrical, mechanical or multiskilled discipline.
- Hands on, multi-skilled experience on automated machines within a continuous manufacturing environment, ideally food manufacturing
- Working experience of integrated systems.
- Working experience of Automatic Packaging & Palletisation systems
- Some knowledge of AC and/or servo drive systems.
- Team worker with the ability to work under own initiative
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 03/03/2022