Shift Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical Bias)
4 On 6 off
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Shift Engineer to work at their facility based near Warrington. Our client is a World Class manufacturer that offer fantastic training, multi skilled development and opportunities to progress.
- Ensure that all equipment, machinery and peripherals operate efficiently and at full capability, ensuring a continuous production process.
- Carry out repairs on machines as part of breakdown or preventative maintenance.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork and maintenance logs are completed correctly and accurately in accordance with company procedure.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in accordance with quality, hygiene and food safety policies.
- To perform any other duties in connection with the job that may from time to time be reasonably required by supervision and which are consistent with the "Purpose of job/mission".
- The successful candidate will ideally of completed a time-served engineering apprenticeship
- A background in Food/FMCG/Plastic Manufacturing will be a distinct advantage however not a prerequisite.
- You must be an excellent communicator and be able to plan and organise efficiently.
- 18th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulations (Desirable). Electrically Biased
Please send your CV and call Alex Quegan at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 27/05/2022