£25,000 - Days
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Warrington
- Ensure electrical and instrumentation equipment across the Warrington Production site are maintained to a high standard.
- Attend to site breakdowns and repair, report any outstanding issues to the Engineering Supervisor.
- Fault find on complex automatic control systems.
- Calibrate level device instruments and associated equipment.
- Calibrate flow meters.
- Calibrate thermos couples and other temperature sensors.
- Fault find on pneumatic and hydraulic circuits.
- Commission inverters and soft start motor controllers.
- Fault find on all electrical control systems.
- Fault find on PLC controllers and have the ability to modify/ write small programs.
- Fault find on DCS system.
- Work on 415v distribution systems.
- Installation of Electrical & Instrumentation equipment.
- Assist with mechanical breakdowns.
- Carry out PM checks.
- Assist and advise the Engineering Supervisor in the control of contractors.
- Assist with plant improvements and large projects.
- Generate any parts/equipment list and advise the Engineering Supervisor.
- 18th Edition BS7671 trained and work to the current wiring regulations.
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 12/11/2020