3x Shift (Earlies/Lates/Nights)
Deeside / Chester
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near to Deeside.
- Time served apprentice
- Experience of working in high volume manufacturing sector within a small team.
- Experience of working within heavy industries or machining would be welcomed.
- Can read & understand hydraulic drawings, able to logically fault find & action.
- Fanuc robots gear boxes. Servo drive & ball screw systems, hydraulics/pneumatics, industrial gas burner systems set ups.
- Can read understand electrical hard-wired drawings, able to logically fault find & action
- Can understand machine system PLCs. Understands, can fault find, modify programs using PLC ladder logic.
- Machine control cycle/sequence drawings, re-cover re-teach Fanuc robots large & and small. Safety systems light guard electromagnet interlock gates.
PCs network systems
- Knowledge of pc operating systems. Member interface screens modifying such, backing up software, network systems wired hubs & wireless hubs Fault finding tools.
Please send your CV to Charlotte Tyrer
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 11/11/2020