Maintenance Engineer - Automated Warehouse
£35,170 + Overtime, Bonus and Competitive Benefits
2x Shift (Earlies/Lates)
gap technical are proud to be representing this 3rd Party Engineering business in their search for a Site Maintenance Engineer to work at one of their key clients based near Worksop Our client is a leader in their field and offer fantastic training, professional development and opportunities to progress.
- Conduct preventative, reactive and operational support
- Communicate with Site Engineering Manager and customer in a clear and concise manner
- Provide adequate feedback and intelligence to head office
- Follow escalation procedures, analyse and interpret statistics and other data and produce relevant reports
- Comply with all site H&S measures; actively see to identify new risks to you and others, and work to eliminate them
- Monitor KPI's
- Teamwork - works effectively in a team. Is naturally collaborative.
- Communication - able to present information clearly
- Work with other internal teams - collaborates and communicates well with other teams.
- Peer Group Support - strongly supportive of direct peers.
- Customer / Partner Orientation - able to ensure that customers (internal/external) know what to expect, and keep customers informed.
- Self-Organising - Achieves tasks without constant monitoring.
- Takes steps to correct problems with workloads.
- Manageability - Takes direction well and provides proactive, constructive feedback.
- Commitment to Task - able to start and persist with specific course of action while exhibiting high motivation and a sense of urgency
- Risk Identification - able to identify and articulate risks.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making - Applies a range of successful problem solving tools. Make objective, high quality decisions.
- Personal Accountability - Retains accountability for results when delegating even when things have gone wrong.
- Time served Mechanical and or Electrical Apprenticeship, G&G, ONC, HNC.
- Working at Heights - Desirable
- IT - competent understanding of information technology.
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.