Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
£15.46 - Days
'Days Only (Mon-Fri)'
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Exeter
- Working in a manufacturing environment;
- Minimise production downtime by trouble shooting breakdowns and preventing reoccurrences;
- Fault finding / Diagnosis on a range of manufacturing equipment and building services
- Modification of plant equipment;
- Identify and make improvements to improve reliability of equipment and reduce reoccurring faults;
- Ensure PM's (preventative maintenance tasks) are effective and completed on time;
- Assist in Identifying and implementing cost reduction opportunities;
- Previous demonstrated experience in industrial fault finding and maintenance;
- Qualified to a minimum of City & Guilds or equivalent, or time served apprenticeship;
- Preferably multi-skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines;
- Competent in reading electrical / mechanical diagrams and fault finding control panels;
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces;
- Experience in PLC's vacuum technology, hydraulics and pneumatics an advantage;
- Must be able to work safely, unsupervised using your own initiative or as part of a team;
Please send your CV and call Georgia at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 10/10/2020