Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£45,000 (pro rata)
5 Month Fixed Term Contract
Continental Days & Nights (2Days/2nights/4off)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Ellesmere
Health & Safety Responsibilities;
- To comply with all Food Safety Legislation communicated through the Hygiene Policy, the Quality System and Briefings.
- Ensuring that all work is carried out is in accordance with group Health & Safety, operational procedures and current UK legislation.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the safe working practices and conduct of contractors.
- Ensure all safety issues are dealt with and rectified immediately.
Production and Quality;
- Provide technical support to the process improvement team and identify quality issues.
- Deal with planned maintenance schedules and ensure they are actioned within deadlines.
- Ensure all non-routine outages are dealt with in an urgent manner & the work carried out effectively.
- Increase production and process improvements.
- Provide technical support to Engineering Manager for the implementation of planned maintenance.
- Monitor and perfect size change procedures to reduce down time whilst maintaining product quality.
- To ensure that all items of plant are fully operational at all times.
- S7 PLC
- Background in fault finding, planned and reactive maintenance essential
- Basic Knowledge of PLC's including Siemens
- Lean and S5 manufacturing would be advantageous
- Good practical skills and a common-sense approach
- Ability to work under extreme pressure if, for example, an entire production line is shut down, and a willingness to work unsociable hours when required
- Self-confidence and ability to work independently or as a member of a team
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 02/10/2021