Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
£35,700 or £19.25ph (PAYE)
2x Shift (Earlies/Lates)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- We require a dynamic Engineering Technician in our Packaging and Inspection Area of our Production facility.
- The successful candidate will provide experienced packaging engineering support within production, working shifts on a rota.
- You will ensure that all site and production equipment and services are set-up, monitored, adjusted and maintained to maximise production and quality.
- To succeed in this role, you will demonstrate flexibility, drive, enthusiasm, leadership in problem solving, and reducing downtime. You will be driving forward improvements for increased Packing & Inspection efficiencies. A modern thinking engineer with the ability and drive to make a difference will excel in this role.
- What we're looking for
- You will have served a recognised Mechanical or Mechanical biased Engineering Apprenticeship, HNC, HND, or degree level qualification, and have experience of working in a manufacturing facility. Electrically biased apprentice trained engineers will be considered, although the role is predominantly mechanically biased.
- You must have the ability to work alone, or as part of a team and have excellent fault finding and rectification skills.
- The ability to relate to personnel at all levels and communicate effectively is also essential.
- Experience within the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, packaging or FMCG sectors would be advantageous.
Please send your CV and call Georgia at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 27/06/2020