gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Maintenance Improver to work at their facility based near Deeside.
- Responsible for the maintenance of various pieces of production equipment, and processes. To assist the maintenance technicians by carrying out specific tasks on defined pieces of machinery and associated production kit. To assist production in ensuring line optimisation.
- As part of the manufacturing process, this position is required to carry out tasks all within safe working standards and good manufacturing practices.
- Must be able to liaise with other departments in the correct manner and to build good relationships during dealings with departments to ensure co-operation and assistance in completion of work requirements.
- Maintenance shut downs - repair of overall machinery
- Line set up.
- Workshop based tasks.
- Line condition audits.
- Active participation in equipment improvement projects.
- Maintain awareness of reasons for machine jams and take corrective actions in conjunction with Maintenance personnel.
- Be aware of the Production plan for the line and ensure that the machines are in the best possible working order to produce product required.
- Assist maintenance personnel during planned maintenance work.
- Assist with changeover issues relating to machinery.
- Consider their own and others Health & Safety and comply with Health, Safety & Environmental standards at all times.
- Perform tasks and operate / use equipment / machinery only to the level of their training and competence.
- Time served apprenticeship (minimum of three years).
- NVQ Level 3 (Minimum).
- Demonstrable experience of working within a similar environment.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/4/2021