gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Maintenance Team Leader / Supervisor to work at their facility based near Deeside.
- Lead for plant maintenance system
- Become plant super user for maintenance system
- Arranging works orders and agreeing prioritisation to ensure plant maintains current performance +91% OEE
- Manage shift engineers for day to day activities
- Continuous improvement activities of current production lines and plant facilities liaising with Engineering Manager.
- Support launch of Group manufacturing project
- Key support in scrap reduction
- This is a key position to ensure continued improvements in the plant.
- Deputise for current Engineering Manager when necessary.
- Critical position for plant in regard to Operational Performance / Health & Safety & Environmental support.
- Planning all engineering tasks PMs and Corrective work orders within QMM
- Supervision of contractor Maintenance
- Ensure all service contracts up to date and maintain business continuity.
- Support CAPEX projects
- Root Cause Analysis for engineering delays / downtime.
- Time served Electrical Engineer with proven leadership / management experience, qualified to HNC or above in an Engineering discipline
- Electrical experience would be an advantage complete with 17th / 18th Edition
- Previous experience within a manufacturing, FMCG, Food, Packaging, Automotive environment would be an advantage.
- Good Engineering skills - PLC knowledge would be an advantage but not 100% required
Suitable roles: Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance leader, Maintenance Team Leader, Senior Engineer, Engineering Supervisor, Engineering Team Leader, Engineering Leader, Maintenance Manager
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 11/04/2021