£40,900 + Fanstastic Benefits (3 Shift)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Mechanical Shift Technician to work at their facility based near Derby
Are you an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Technician with a strong technical background and the desire to work for a forward thinking business?
If so this could be the ideal opportunity for you. As well as offering a challenging and varied role the company also offer an excellent benefits package including a company pension scheme, health cover, subsidised canteen, company bonus amongst some other great benefits.
One of the market leaders for development within the Automotive Industry. The consistent pursuit of market-leading innovation, quality and customer service, backed by investment in their people and processes, has underpinned their rapid growth.
As a Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for keeping the production line running smoothly and you will become part of our dedicated maintenance team with the opportunity to develop and broaden your skills in this most demanding and fast-moving environment.
· Maintain plant Machinery & Equipment
· Improve processes to minimise any disruption to line
· Reactive & Preventative maintenance on Assembly lines
· Ability to fault find Electrical & Mechanical issues
· Be able to work individually & as part of a team
· Flexibility to work a 3-shift working pattern (AMs/PMs & Nights)
· Experience of working with PLC programs
· Pneumatic or electrical systems experience
- ONC / HNC Qualification or equivalent
- Time Served Apprenticeship.
- Experience of working with PLC programs
- Pneumatic or electrical systems experience
- Previous Maintenance experience within a fast paced Manufacturing environment - or experience of working with engines or castings
- Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance skills
Please send your CV and call James at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date 20/01/2020