Maintenance Technician (Electrical or Mechanical)
Our client based in the Wrexham area are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician (Electrical or Mechanical) to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will be required initially to work days/2-shifts during a period of familiarisation but will ultimately be required to work a continuous 5 team shift pattern. Candidates should be flexible, and have a willingness to work overtime, which will be a regular requirement of the role.
- Planned, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance, Continuous Improvement Initiatives and Project Work.
- Completed a recognised, certificated electrical apprenticeship.
- Educated to HNC standard or equivalent.
- Significant experience in an industrial maintenance field, including fault finding on electronic drive and PLC control systems.
- Self-starter, proactive, prepared to take the initiative and work without direct supervision.
- Works well under pressure.
- Practical approach.
- Team player.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 18/10/2021