Maintenance Technician (Electrical Bias)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Maintenance Technician to work at their facility based near Wrexham.
- We are currently seeking an electrically bias multi-skilled Maintenance Technician.
- Duties will include Planned, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance, Continuous Improvement Initiatives and Project Work.
- The successful candidate will be required initially to workdays / 2-shifts during a period of familiarisation but will ultimately be required to work a continuous shift pattern.
- Completed a recognised, certificated electrical apprenticeship.
- Educated to HNC standard or equivalent.
- Significant experience in an industrial maintenance field, including fault finding on electronic drive and PLC control systems.
- Self-starter, proactive, prepared to take the initiative and work without direct supervision.
- Candidates should be flexible, and have a willingness to work overtime, which will be a regular requirement of the role.
- Works well under pressure.
- Practical approach
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability or the job.
Closing Date: 28/04/2021