Maintenance Technician / Engineer (Multi-skilled)
£18 - £22 per hour (Shift)
Continental Days & Nights (2Days/2nights/4off)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Maintenance Shift Technician / Engineer to work at their facility based near Deeside
Are you an experienced Engineer/Technician with a strong technical background and the desire to work for a forward-thinking FMCG business?
You will work as part of a committed team dedicated to meeting and exceeding a wide range of targets that are designed to provide maximum plant efficiency and maintaining company objectives.
- To run and maintain the production lines and its associated equipment
- Carry out regular quality checks
- Carry out fork lift truck duties
- Carry out general cleaning duties
- Carry out daily housekeeping duties
- Adhere to the 5S organisational system
- Conduct stock checks on finished product and raw materials.
- Complete paperwork in a neat and timely manner.
- Complete quality input paperwork in a neat and timely manner
- Give direction/ advise and make rational decisions in the absence of T/L.
- Respond to breakdowns in a timely matter.
- Operate machinery following company health and safety procedures.
- Conduct regular maintenance on machinery
- Maintain/ rebuild spares as required.
- Re stock spares as required
- External experience with Allen Bradley PLC equipment is preferable.
- Recognised time served apprenticeship.
- ONC/HNC or equivalent.
- Previous experience within a high-speed process environment.
- Previous shift experience.
- Flexible approach.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 19/09/2021