£30,000 - £33,000
Welwyn Garden City
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Manufacturing Engineer to work at their facility based near Welwyn Garden City
- Provide technical & engineering support for all aspects of the manufacturing process.
- Answer defect reports and process Engineering Change Requests in a timely manner
- Follow engineering, quality and company procedures.
- Develop, implement & Monitor "Best Practice" lean manufacturing processes to achieve Business goals.
- To create, maintain & update route cards, BOMS and technical documents
- Ensure engineering and quality requirements for products are fully understood and met
- Produce estimates, technical and manufacturing proposals to support bids
- Assist with tool design, manufacture, repair and purchase.
- Develop, implement & sustain a safe working culture ensuring Health & Safety requirements are complied with and improved where necessary.
- Produce and update risk assessments FMEA as required.
- Ensure that work is conducted in a safe environment according to safe practices - report deviation from H&S good practice immediately.
- Experience using engineering solutions for complex problems
- Experience in an ISO controlled environment.
- Experience using Catia/Envovia V5 and CAD 2D/3D software
- Solid understanding of Engineering principles
- Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements relating to manufacturing
- Experience Aircraft Industry
- Knowledge of Aventa
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 15/04/2020